hyundai i30

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Simon Cowell to head to the jungle?


Ant and Dec want music mogul for I'm A Celeb

Cheeky duo Ant and Dec want Simon Cowell in the I'm A Celebrity jungle.

The Geordie pair, both 31, say a stint in the rain forest will help the pop millionaire's fortunes after it emerged they earn twice as much as him.

Simon, 47, was fuming when he found out the duo had signed a £40m deal with ITV.

'I'll be having a word with the producers about getting Simon out to Australia this year for the show,' jokes Ant McPartlin. 'He clearly needs to give his career a boost.'

Comedy partner Declan Donnelly adds: 'When the news came out about our deal Simon was steaming. He hissed: “You've curdled my milk.” He was so unhappy.'

And the I'm A Celeb presenters say Mr Nasty would be great in the jungle.

'I reckon the snakes would be more scared of him than he would be of them,' Ant tells the Daily Star.

No comments: