hyundai i30

Friday, June 29, 2007

Sam Raimi 'Unsure' About 'Spider-Man' Future




Sam Raimi

HOLLYWOOD - Spider-Man director Sam Raimi is unsure about superhero franchise's future--insisting he does not know what his "future holds yet."

Despite this year's release of Spider-Man 3 setting the box office alight, it's rumored Raimi will not be back for the fourth installment if actors Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst do not return.

He tells MTV News, "Sony Pictures is going to be making many more Spider-Man pictures. I just don't know what (my) future holds yet."

"It would be really hard for me to make a movie without Tobey and Kirsten playing the two leads.

"I would still hope that Sony would offer it to me (to direct) first.

COPYRIGHT 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.

No comments: