hyundai i30

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Larry King Lands First Paris Hilton Interview




Larry King

HOLLYWOOD - Incarcerated Paris Hilton will give her first live interview following her release from prison on Tuesday to talk-show host Larry King.

The socialite will appear on CNN show Larry King Live to give a one-hour talk on her experiences in prison.

And the hotel heiress is thrilled she will be giving the interview to the award-winning broadcaster.

She says, "I am thrilled that Larry King has asked me to appear on his program to discuss my experience in jail, what I have learned, how I have grown and anything else he wants to talk about. Larry King is not only a world-renowned journalist, but a true American icon. It will be an honor to do his show."

COPYRIGHT 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.

No comments: