hyundai i30

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bruce Willis: I've tried all sorts of drugs


But pot was his favourite

Bruce Willis has revealed he really lived the high life in the 70s - and tried a whole host of drugs.

The Die Hard 4.0 star was just starting out as an actor when he moved to Manhattan - and turned a bit experimental.

'Living here was the most irresponsible, carefree time of my life,' he says. 'I had a great time going wild.

'I drank too much. I also smoked weed and tried various drugs. I only liked pot, though. I smoked a lot of pot and when I wasn't acting, I was out dancing every night.'

And the man who's worth a reported £100m, says he partied on peanuts.

'I had a blast and I could stretch $20 over three days,' he tells Live magazine. 'I lived off pizza and beer.'

No comments: