hyundai i30

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Michael Lohan Hits Back at 'Lying' Daughter Aliana




Lindsay Lohan and Ali Lohan

HOLLYWOOD - Lindsay Lohan's father, Michael, has hit out at his youngest daughter Aliana, after she accused him of failing as a parent.

The 13-year-old claims Michael is lying when he has claimed to be a great parent and accuses him of never being there for his kids with ex-wife Dina.

She says, "I think that the whole reason why my sister is upset with herself and not confident is because of my dad not being around and always staying out late and not coming home for days. He just wants everybody in the world knowing that he was a great dad. He wasn't--that is all a lie."

But Michael has blasted back, "For Ali to say that I was never there and I'm lying… People who have known us for 25 years know that I have always been there for my kids. These lies have got to stop because they are having an effect on my children. We don't realize in life is that what I do affects my kids."

COPYRIGHT 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

GeorginA said...


I cannot thank you enough Dr obodo @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk! Your ex back system really helped. We're not official yet, but she admitted to "falling back in love with me." We're taking things slow right now, but she's already talking about marriage and kids!
I've noticed the main point of your love spell isn't just 'getting your ex back', but to help you with the mind set to get your ex back. Once again, thank you sooo much! I will keep you updated.

GeorginA said...



I got a love spell cast by them and in just 2 days my life was back to the way that I wanted it to be! I am now back with my lover and we are now living back together with each other. Without the help of Dr Obodo of templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk I would still be in a bad emotional state that I was in. Thank you for all your help again