hyundai i30

Friday, July 27, 2007

Michael Bay Shoots Back at Bruce Willis




Michael Bay

HOLLYWOOD - Director Michael Bay has hit back at Bruce Willis after the actor wrote an Internet blog vowing never to work with him again.

The pair fell out on the set of Armageddon, prompting Willis to recently write, "Few people will work with Bay now, and I know I will never work with him again. A screaming director does not make for a pleasant set experience."

But Transformers filmmaker Bay claims Willis’ rant is just a publicity stunt for his latest film Live Free or Die Hard. He says, "If you look, he posted at 3:30 in the morning. Does anything good happen at 3:30 in the morning? I think we have movies that were supposed to open on the same date and I think he thought, 'Maybe I'll get some fans if I do that.' Bruce wrote, 'If Michael Bay would have done Die Hard 4.0, it would have sucked.'

"Now, my action is usually pretty good. So I'll put it to the test. Put Transformers’ action against Die Hard 4.0’s action. If you want to go the competitive way, we can go there."

COPYRIGHT 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.

No comments: