hyundai i30

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ian Ziering Snubbed As Bob Barker's Replacement




Ian Ziering at the World Premiere of

HOLLYWOOD - Former Beverly Hills, 90210 star Ian Ziering was snubbed as host of The Price Is Right but has praised Drew Carey as a "great" choice for the job.

Ziering--who recently appeared on Dancing with the Stars--was desperate to be retiring host Bob Barker's replacement.

Revealing his anticipation, the actor says, "For the last month, I've been so titillated, my family has been excited at the mere notion of me hosting The Price Is Right.

"Unfortunately, it didn't go my way. I guess I was a little disappointed. I was really kind of hoping that would happen. But they got a great host in Drew Carey. I've always been a big fan of his. I think he's going to do great."

But Ziering is still confident about finding work: "I'm in a great space right now. I feel good. Everything is going in the right direction. That's one thing about this business, that there are so many mediums to perform in. I'm not really too bummed, because something else usually turns up."

COPYRIGHT 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.

No comments: