hyundai i30

Friday, July 27, 2007

Lorraine Kelly: I showed my knickers on breakfast TV


The breakfast show host answers your email questions...

What has been your most embarrassing moment live on air?
Rebecca Anderson, Kettering

One of the worst would be when I was interviewing the Spice Girls and they gave me a pair of their giant platforms to wear.

I did a high kick and showed my underpants – clean, white Marks & Spencer ones, thank you very much.

What do you make of your status as a sex symbol?
Rhianna G, Huddersfield

To be honest, I don't think I'm a sex symbol at all. It makes me laugh, but it's very flattering that some people find a 47-year-old mum of one reasonably attractive.

What's the most embarrassing interview that you've ever had to do?
Gillian, Stoke-on-Trent

Talking to the lovely Coleen McLoughlin about Wayne Rooney's sex life and those allegations about him visiting old slappers. Coleen's a total sweetheart and she handled the whole incident very well.

An internet site lists your measurements as 36C-25-37. Is that accurate?
Colin, Manchester

More or less – sometimes a bit more, depending on whether it's just after holidays or Christmas.

What's your favourite and least favourite part of your body?
Sandra Everett, Somerset

My boobs are OK, but I'd love to have a flat tummy. Mine has always stuck out.

No comments: