hyundai i30

Monday, May 28, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Promises to Curb Party Antics




Lindsay Lohan at the Us Hot Hollywood 2007 party presented by Us Weekly. Sugar, Hollywood, CA. 04-26-07

HOLLYWOOD - Troubled star Lindsay Lohan has promised to get rid of her wild-child tag--just as soon as she's "settled in life."

The actress, who has attended Alcoholics Anonymous in the past, insists she's just a young girl enjoying herself but has vowed to calm down her partying in the future.

She says, "The drama and the tabloids will die down. I'm just a girl but I'm growing up. I'm learning. I'm playing different characters and hopefully, once I'm more settled in life, then you probably won't see me out so much."

COPYRIGHT 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.

No comments: