hyundai i30

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Calum's Shock Confession


Has Calum Best come clean?

In an exclusive newspaper interview, he's opened up about sex, booze and cleaning up his act.

The son of football legend George Best poured his heart out to The Sun with amazing honesty.

"I'm a bad boy," he confessed. "I go out and get drunk, I get high on cocaine and I do stupid debauched things with the wrong women."

His confession comes after the paper printed pictures of him allegedly having what they say was a 'kinky, drug-fuelled threesome' in a London hotel.

Calum admitted: "I do drink too much and it gets out of control. The drink leads to the coke and the coke leads to debauchery - the wrong people and places.

"I'm a red-blooded male and I'm addicted to sex."

Referring to his father's alcohol addiction, he said: "I don't have to be like Dad, but I feel his blood running through my veins. I need to sort out my problems before it's too late.

"Addiction is part of me. I am not blaming my dad, but he was the same. He might have been a legendary footballer and an amazing person but it's tragic how booze can end up screwing your life."

Calum is in LA at the moment and the paper says he has vowed to check into rehab when he returns to London.

He continued: "I don't want to be 45 out drinking, doing cocaine and with the wrong girls. I don't want to be a sad old man on my own, drowning my sorrows.

"This is a wake-up call. I've got to take responsibility for my life."

No comments: