hyundai i30

Friday, April 27, 2007

Baldwin Again Apologizes for 'Improper' Voicemail




Alec Baldwin

HOLLYWOOD - Actor Alec Baldwin has again apologized to his daughter Ireland for leaving an "improper" answer machine message for the 11-year-old.

The Departed star has divided public opinion after the voicemail, in which he verbally chastises Ireland and calls his ex-wife Kim Basinger "a thoughtless pain in the ass", was leaked on the internet last week.

Baldwin insists this is the first time he has ever spoken to his daughter in such a manner. In a pre-taped appearance on TV show The View, which is scheduled to air tomorrow, a tearful Baldwin says, "In my own case, with this message, I had never done this before in my life.

"Obviously, calling your child a pig or anything else is improper and inappropriate and I apologize to my daughter for that.

"There's nothing wrong with being frustrated or angry about the situation. It's the way you do it, and, as people often do in this world, I took it out on the wrong person."

COPYRIGHT 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.

No comments: